Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Being Your Own Boss

 

 
In honor of Bosses' Day (which is this Thursday, October 16) I wanted to write a post about being your own boss...and why its just so awesome! About a week ago, I posted this quote on Instagram:
 
"Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won't, so you can spend the rest of your life living like most people can't." - Unknown.  
 
I found this quote to really apply to my own entrepreneurial endeavors. All the time and effort I have ever spent towards growing FivePlumsDesigns has been 100% worth it - and I wouldn't change anything!
 
Along with the same post on Instagram, I asked:  "What does being an Entrepreneur mean to you?" and I absolutely agreed with each of the responses I received and could relate personally to all of them as well.
 
 



(Go follow each of these sweet ladies! ^^^)



A few reasons being my own "boss" has been such a unique and rewarding experience:

(1) You always get to see Your Business Growing and Changing: The sky is the limit as you grow and develop your business.

(2) You are in Charge of Decisions: No one else is persuading you take one path over the other - you choose!

(3) You set your Own Hours: There is such immense flexibility that you gain when you work for yourself. You have a huge control over your own schedule.

I'd like to know...for you all who also work for yourselves (especially my fellow Etsy shop owners!) what else do you think being an Entrepreneur means? And how has being your own Boss impacted your life?

Leave it in the Comments!

Zoe :)












 

No comments:

Post a Comment