Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Importance of Thank-You Notes



Need something to do on this rainy Sunday afternoon? Write a thank-you note.

So important yet so overlooked. When I was younger, it was such a tedious task for me...to go sit at my desk and crank out 20+ notes at once for gifts I had received at a Birthday or Christmas party.

But now...I LOVE thank-you notes, and I truly appreciate them. I love giving and receiving them equally. There is just something so special about a handwritten note...knowing someone took time out of their hectic day; seems so thoughtful. These notes don't have to be elaborate. All they require is genuine appreciation. Acknowledgement of the seemingly small things that make such a big difference.

I encourage you to take five minutes - just five! - to write a thank-you note to someone who needs it!

Happy Sunday (and note writing!)


Zoe 



No comments:

Post a Comment